FINANCIAL INFORMATION

 

At River Valley Food 4 Kids we believe that transparency is important. We know that when you make a donation to feed children in our community you want it to be spent wisely. We are very proud that at least 85% of our budget goes directly to program costs such as food, backpacks, etc. The remaining 15% or less is used for administrative expenses such as rent, utilities, insurance, an annual review of our accounting practices, and general office supplies.

 

If you would like more information about how your donation is spent please feel free to review our form 990 tax documents. Questions can be directed to Josh Dunbar via email at rivervalleyfood4kids@gmail.com.

 

 

 

Call Us: 
479-223-1544

 Find us: 

P.O. Box 1808 Russellville, AR 72811

 

 

 

Copyright 2014-2018  All Rights Reserved    

RVF4K is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization